Code of Ethics
All members of the Professional Photographers of Santa Clara Valley subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
- I will endeavor to advance the status of the photographic profession by maintaining a dignity of manner in my behavior, in the presentation of my photography and photographic services, in the appearance of my studio or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
- I will observe the highest standards of honesty in all my transactions; avoid the use of false titles, confusing or inaccurate technical terms or descriptions and misleading terms or claims.
- I will at all times endeavor to produce the type of photography and photographic service that will enhance the prestige of the profession; to apply my best efforts in behalf of the public; to play my part in raising the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
- I will show a friendly spirit of cooperation to my fellow professional photographers and assist them whenever possible should they be in trouble or difficulty.
- I will avoid at all times the use of unfair business practices determined by the Board of Directors.
- I will assist and give my knowledge to the members of my profession, and will encourage them individually and collectively so that the standards of photography may constantly be raised to higher standards.
- In all matters relating to the interpretations of this Code, I will recognize the authority of the Professional Photographers of Santa Clara Valley, Inc.
The Professional Photographers of Santa Clara Valley offer several Member Types
Apply for Membership