Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Shooting and Selling for Success, a 1-day workshop with PPA President Jeff Dachowski
Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Brady Thomas Photography Studio
Set navigation to “Rags to Riches,” Tyler St., Benicia CA
Brady Thomas Studio
938 Tyler St. Studio #204 , CA. 94510
Benicia, CA 94510
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
A $2 service fee is applied if using a credit card.
Paypal payments do not have a fee.
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 12:01 AM
Jeff Dachowski M.Photog.,Cr., CPP, PPA President
Shooting and Selling For Success - 1-day Workshop
Join Jeff Dachowski for this 7 hour program designed to give simple, practical techniques to improve your posing, lighting and bottom line.
Jeff will present and demonstrate how to:
- Pose and light to achieve happy clients and rapport
- Implement simple lighting to increase your efficiency during your session
- Using proper verbiage to encourage larger sales and client confidence
- Set goals to focus your effort and control your time
- Stay in control of the sales process to achieve your target sales
- Managing your price menu to encourage clients to arrive at profitable conclusions
- Utilize many more solutions for higher profits and happy clients!
Please bring note taking materials and a lunch (no nearby restaurants).
You will not need camera equipment as this is a presentation and demonstration style workshop.
This PPA merited class is sponsored by PPA, and Northern California PPA affiliates PPSCV, PPSV and PPWC.